November Bucket List
Ya’ll, how is October octOVER, already?! One of the best months of the year lasted for like 2 seconds. So many exciting things happened last month and I even got to check a few off of my October Bucket List!
- Log 40 miles; running or walking – Can I check this one off twice? I originally had a goal back in September to log 40 miles and failed miserably (only logged 12), for the month of October, I logged more than 70 miles! So I basically made up for September, right?
- 2 random acts of kindness – I can only check this one off half-ass. I made breakfast and brought in for my coworkers one Friday morning. I call them Breakfast Pigs in a Blanket and they were legit. Crescent rolls. honey maple sausage links. egg. cheese. These will change your life.
Sort through all of my clothesand donate anything that hasn’t been worn in a year – Not even a quarter of the way done. Sad Face. (See my post about conquering the closet here)
- Sign up for a race (at least 5k) and complete it! – DONE and DONE. I completed the Run the Streets Woolaroc 8k and the Neewollah 10k. I’m patting myself on the back for these two. I beat my personal best records on both and I finished alive and on both feet.
- Read up on DSLR manual mode. – Yep, didn’t do this. I guess I was too busy getting my mileage in?! ;)
Favorites from October:
Breakfast Pigs in a Blanket (Pin this for later!)
As mentioned above, the photo below is from the 10K in Independence, KS
Wedding Fun with my love
This hilarious meme
November Bucket List:
- Finish sorting through my closet
- 2 random acts of kindness. You can do it, Merrissa, you can do it!
- Operation Get Fit For Vegas. Is that a thing? If not, I’m making it a thing. We’re going to Vegas in a month and I want to feel my best. I’m aiming to keep my nutrition and workouts on point.
- DIY: fall-inspired garland
- Make homemade dog treats
- Log another 40 miles; running or walking!
- Try 2 new healthy recipes
Posts from October:
Do you have any goals for this month? I'd love to hear them!