September Desktop Calendar + Bucket List
Hola, another month has come and gone. August was a very busy and eventful month this year. We hosted a successful Fair & Rodeo and traveled back and forth to our sister Refinery for my day job working on a (huge) project that should be rolling out the 2nd quarter of 2016. We had an outstanding photo shoot with Kaci Jo Bute Photography for Rad Maverix Brand’s Fall Line—I’m still living off of all the energy from that day! Other action-packed news: we moved to a new home and rescued a dog.
Below is a list of items/tasks I would like to achieve this month. I’m starting a "bucket list" in an attempt to live a more meaningful life.
September Bucket List
- Host a successful Housewarming + Birthday Party
- Try a new recipe
- Log at least 40 miles; running or walking
- Research the benefits of lemons + limes
- Sort through all of my clothes and donate anything that hasn’t been worn in a year
- Count my blessings from the previous week every Sunday
- Make s’ mores over a bonfire or fire pit
- 2 random acts of kindness
- Explore a new junk store
- Wake up early on a Saturday or Sunday and meditate or try a yoga routine
Don't forget your free September desktop calendar! Download here!
Do you have any bucket list items you would like to achieve this month?